Let Your Perceptions Shatter!
You are not alone, so let your perceptions shatter! We are all broken. We are all tempted. We all make mistakes. We are all in this together.
“But he said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness.’ So, I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.” – 2 Corinthians 12:9 (NRSV)
- Friday Evening: We are all broken
- Saturday Morning: We all make mistakes
- Saturday Evening: God’s grace is sufficient
- Sunday Morning: There’s power in weakness
Based on the words of 1 Corinthians, The Pilgrimage Ministry aims to launch unity and diversity in the one body in Christ. Beginning with the 2017 weekend, a quadrennial theme embodying the words: “Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ” was launched.
- 2017: You are not alone, You Are Invited to a Place at the Table.
- 2018: You are not alone, Plug In to What is Here.
- 2019: You are not alone, so Let Your Perceptions Shatter.
- 2020: You are not alone, You Are Claimed.
The Worship Team of the Pilgrimage Ministry spends time as one body in Christ, for Christ, developing an inclusive message of love and invitation to be shared through servants in Christ, the Speakers at each of the sessions.