You are not alone, you are Claimed.
We are God’s people, we are claimed so now as children of God we are to go out to do God’s work in the world.
- Friday Evening: God Claims Us
- Saturday Morning: We Claim Our Identity
- Saturday Evening: The Family of God Claims Us
- Sunday Morning: We Claim God’s Work
Based on the words of 1 Corinthians, The Pilgrimage Ministry aims to launch unity and diversity in the one body in Christ. Beginning with the 2017 weekend, a quadrennial theme embodying the words: “Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ” was launched.
- 2017: You are not alone, You Are Invited to a Place at the Table.
- 2018: You are not alone, Plug In to What is Here.
- 2019: You are not alone, so Let Your Perceptions Shatter.
- 2020: You are not alone, You Are Claimed.
The Worship Team of the Pilgrimage Ministry spends time as one body in Christ, for Christ, developing an inclusive message of love and invitation to be shared through servants in Christ, the speakers at each of the sessions.