In addition, by attending the Pilgrimage event:
- The attendee understands and accepts that they may appear in photo or video content produced by NCC Pilgrimage.
- The attendee is providing NCC Pilgrimage with the right to use photo and video content for advertising, promotion and marketing efforts.
- The attendee further waives the ability to inspect or approve of photo or video content, in addition to written copy published in association with the photo or video content.
- The attendee understands that any photo or video content produced at the event is under the sole ownership of NCC Pilgrimage and the NC Conference of the United Methodist Church.
Photo or video content as referenced prior is shared on the below platforms which include but is not limited to:
- NCC Pilgrimage social media; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, Vimeo and YouTube.
- The official event website; nccpilgrimage.org.
- Current and future NCC Pilgrimage event programming; print materials, on-screen content.
- NCC Pilgrimage email marketing efforts.
- NC Conference of the United Methodist Church outlets; email marketing, social media channels, print materials.
The Pilgrimage Ministry Team can be reached here for any questions.